Contacting the Student Helpdesk
The Student Helpdesk is located downstairs in the Yeats Library in the Social Zone room 3.
Student Helpdesk Opening Times
- Monday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Tuesday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Wednesday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Thursday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm
- Friday: 10am-12pm
To raise a new Helpdesk request for assistance from IT Services logon to helpdesk.itsligo.ie
Log on with your college sign in name and password.
Choose “Request Catalog” on the top left of the page and then “New Request”.
Complete the following items and choose “Add request from below”
- Category (from a drop down list)
- Attachments (using the attach file button)
You can then use the helpdesk page or your mailbox to check for updates on the submitted request.
If you cannot log into the Helpdesk, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org